Thank you for participating in A Day with FiOS.
Every day, the FiOS network empowers families like yours to
experience the change with 100% fiber optics. Bring home limitless entertainment for unlimited devices with Internet rated #1 in speed,
reliability and customer satisfaction*.
*Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission.2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: A Day with FiOS Sweepstakes consists of a random-draw sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes will begin on October 01, 2013 at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and end on December 23, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM ET (â€œPromotion Periodâ€). The Sweepstakes provides eligible participants with the opportunity to win a prize as fully set forth below. For purposes of this Promotion, a "Calendar Day" is defined as a consecutive 24-hour period which begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Verizon Services Corp. ("Sponsor"), or its representatives, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents who are available to get Verizon services who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Go to www.adaywithfios.verizon.com to play the Verizon FiOS Treasure Hunt Game. When mission is complete, check your availability for Verizon services. Upon eligibility, you will automatically be entered into the next drawing after you enter your name, address, email address, and phone number (optional).
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute, any Internet entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address per day, regardless of which website at which the entrant enters. Any entrant who attempts to enter the Sweepstakes with multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: There will be three (3) random drawings that will be held during the Promotional Period. On November 4, 2013 fifty (50) winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by October 28, 2013, on December 2, 2013 fifty (50) winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by November 25, and on December 30, 2013 fifty (50) winners will be selected from all eligible entries received.
Return of any prize as non-deliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate selected entrant if time permits. All drawings are random drawings conducted by an independent judging organization, the administrator in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final in all matters regarding this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail and/or telephone at sole discretion of Sponsor, and will have 5 days to respond before an alternate winner is selected. No more than one prize will be awarded per winner.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS:
One hundred and Fifty (150) Prizes are available: Prizes consist of one (1) $100 Visa pre-paid card per winner. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is $15,000.00. Odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received.
6. CONDITIONS: All entrants and Entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of a Prize, as are the eligibility, age and other information provided by a potential Prize winner. Winners, by acceptance of the prizes, agree to release Sponsor, their affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies ("Releasees") from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with participating in the sweepstakes and/or the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. No cash alternatives, prize substitutions or transfer of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. All prizes will be awarded provided sufficient numbers of entries are received. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
7. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, address (city and state only), likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Participants in the Sweepstakes assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor provides no warranty of any kind for prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of prizes. Participants, by entering the Sweepstakes, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor, their affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies ("Releasees") from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, Sponsor will award all remaining prizes via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein or by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "force majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the web site or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
10. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 2/28/14 to: A Day with FiOS Sweepstakes Winners' List, PO Box 809004, Houston, TX 77280-9921.
11. SPONSOR: Verizon Services Corp., 13100 Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904.
*The Visa Prepaid Card is issued by CenterState Bank of Florida, NA pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
**Verizon FiOS TV subscription required and only available on select devices. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and
HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network streaming only available on tablets. Flex View service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply. © 2013 Verizon. All rights reserved.
Rediscover the many ways FiOS Internet
enhances your daily life.